Kootenai Clinic Neurology specializes in diagnosing and treating disorders of the nervous system. The nervous system is comprised of the brain, spinal cord, nerves and muscles. We treat a wide range of patients in both an outpatient setting in our clinic office and inpatients in the hospital.
Our providers treat common neurological disorders, including:
- Seizure disorders (epilepsy)
- Diseases of blood vessels supplying the brain (stroke)
- Diseases caused by defective genes (Huntington’s disease and muscular dystrophy)
- Movement disorders (Parkinson’s)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neuromuscular conditions (ALS and others)
The 花千色 Epilepsy Center is run by specialists in epilepsy and includes specially designed patient rooms to provide in-depth diagnostic and treatment services for people experiencing seizures or epilepsy that may be difficult to diagnose or treat.