Kootenai Clinic Vascular Surgery specializes in diseases of arteries and veins, otherwise known as, the vascular system. Our team of highly-trained vascular surgeons and advanced practice providers specialize in the diagnosis and management of diseases affecting all parts of the vascular system, excluding the heart and brain. We offer a variety of treatment options to help you maintain and improve your health.
Our surgeons treat a wide variety of vascular issues through surgery, minimally invasive procedures involving a catheter, or a combination of both.
Minimally Invasive Treatment Options:
- Catheter procedures
- Endovascular procedures (including balloon angioplasty, atherectomy, and stent procedures)
- Medical management (i.e., managing certain risk factors, such as diabetes, hyperlipidemia, smoking, and high blood pressure)
- Aneurysm repair
- Carotid artery disease
- Endovascular angioplasty and stenting
- Arterial bypass
- Surgical intervention for dialysis
- Varicose veins
Insurance and Payment Options
We accept most major insurance companies and Medicare. It is important you know your insurance carrier when scheduling your appointment. This is necessary to maximize your benefits by scheduling you with a physician who is a provider within your insurance network.
Please bring your insurance cards to your visit. We will also file Idaho workers’ compensation claims with authorized case number and billing address information. Co-payments are due at the time of service. Mastercard and Visa are accepted. If you are unable to make the payment at the time of your visit, please contact us to arrange other payment options.
Appointments can be scheduled Monday through Friday. If you are a new patient, please arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time. This will allow enough time to complete the required paperwork prior to your scheduled appointment time. To help make the process faster, fill out your new patient paperwork before your appointment and bring it with you. If you fill out your paperwork before, feel free to arrive five minutes prior to your appointment.
Online Patient Portal
Looking for online access? Visit 花千色’s MyChart
We welcome your request for a price estimate related to your upcoming treatment at 花千色.
Things to know about your request:
- It is helpful to know the CPT code of your procedure (your provider can give this to you). If your procedure is already scheduled, our staff may be able to help get this code for you.
- Please allow at least one to two business days for estimates as it may take extra time to obtain certain information related to your request.
To obtain a personalized estimate, call (208) 625-4484. For more information or visit our page.