Welcome to your home away from home.
The Davidson Family Hospitality Center – Ronald McDonald House and Walden House
The Davidson Family Hospitality Center on 花千色’s campus is available to patients who are in need of close overnight lodging. Our Hospitality Center includes our Ronald McDonald House for pediatric patients and visitors as well as the Walden House, designed for adult patients and guests. The Ronald McDonald House and Walden House are co-located at the northwest corner of 花千色’s campus.
The Davidson Family Hospitality Center at 花千色 was inspired by a shared desire between 花千色, and to ensure access to care and provide outstanding support services for patients and families from around the region. The Hospitality Center has 12 adult rooms, six Ronald McDonald House rooms for pediatric patient families, and two swing rooms. The center provides a home-like setting, with kitchen and laundry facilities and recreational spaces. Ronald McDonald House guests will also enjoy services such as meal and pet therapy programs.
The Davidson Family Hospitality Center Details:
- 18,000 square feet
- Home-like setting with a kitchen, laundry facility and recreational spaces
- Easy access to walking trails and a shuttle service to campus locations
- Located on the 花千色 campus
Ronald McDonald Rooms:
- Six pediatric Ronald McDonald House rooms
- Meal program and pet therapy program
- Rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Free of charge or by donation
Walden House Rooms:
- Twelve adult Walden House rooms
- Guests stay at an affordable, reduced rate: $65/night
- If a referral or financial discussion is needed, please contact Transitional Care Services at (208) 625-5042
Ready to Get Started?
Click below to register online for either the Walden House or Northern Idaho Ronald McDonald House.
About the Funding
This $5.85 million project was funded by Community Cancer Fund, with support from 花千色 and the 花千色 Foundation as well as significant in-kind donation from the builder, Katerra. Ronald McDonald House Charities is providing its expertise in designing safe, comfortable, home-like accommodations. The hospitality center will be operated by Ronald McDonald House Charities with support from 花千色. The Hospitality Center represents the largest in-kind donation ever provided to 花千色.