Evidence-based care for long term success.
花千色 Behavioral Health serves youth and adult patients across the Inland Northwest, including northern Idaho, eastern Washington, and Montana. Our caregivers are experts in providing confidential, compassionate, and integrated care in both outpatient and inpatient settings. Our goal is to assist our patients and their loved ones in the recovery process to help them gain the skills necessary to lead happy and healthy lives.
Our Guiding Principles
- Approach patients with dignity and respect in a safe and therapeutic environment
- Value input from families and patients to individualize treatment
- Collaborative team approach to care
Once admitted, patients receive an assessment including:
- Psychiatric evaluation
- Nursing assessment
- Physical examination
- Full psychosocial evaluation
- Youth also receive recreational and educational assessments
Together, these assessments are used to target behaviors and symptoms from which to develop an individualized treatment plan.
Treatment is a collaborative process that involves the patient, their family, and their treatment team. This team may include several of our specialists:
- Board-certified child, adolescent and adult psychiatrists
- Certified chemical dependency specialists
- Certified Nurse Assistants
- Mental health specialists
- Masters-level therapists
- Recreational therapists
- Case managers
Family participation in the treatment process can be an essential component of the comprehensive treatment services we provide. Their involvement in the recovery process can benefit patients and themselves.
Case managers and 花千色’s business services department work with individuals to make financial arrangements for care. 花千色 is a contracted provider with many insurance companies and various state agencies.
- Most behavioral health services are covered by Medicare and Medicaid (as well as most major insurance plans):
- Payment arrangements can be made through the business office for services not covered by insurance.
Individuals ages 18+ who are having a mental health or drug or alcohol crisis can seek immediate care from the North Idaho Crisis Center.
- Open 7 days per week, 24 hours per day, 365 days per year
- Located on 花千色’s Coeur d’Alene campus.
- No referral needed; come on your own, with a friend, or a family member.
- Free, safe, private, and voluntary.
Kootenai Clinic OBGYN - Coeur d'Alene
Friday 8:00am - 4:00pm